Venture Trust’s wilderness journeys help deliver three-phase personal development programmes that include one-to-one and group support, outdoor learning experience, and ongoing skills development and community-based support.
They are looking to work with teams or organisations that work with young people, adults and/or veterans struggling with issues such as:
- involvement with the criminal justice system
- long term unemployment
- a history of trauma/harm
They take referrals and work in local authority areas.
The programmes are:
- Criminal justice focused on rehabilitation and reducing offending throughout Scotland
- Employability for young people facing hardship and disadvantage in Scotland
- For ex-service personnel struggling with civilian life
- Personal development to significantly improve people’s mental, emotional and physical wellbeing, relationships and use of local support and services
Find out more, make a referral or get in touch here: www.venturetrust.org.uk/what-we-do/