121 Mentored Programme from charity Springboard.
The programme offers:
- Inspirational online vocational and interpersonal skills training
- The opportunity to gain skills & knowledge of their specific desired job role
- Tailored CVs to the hospitality, leisure & tourism industry
- Preparing covering letters and individual support
- Researching and targeting appropriate employers
- Visits to industry venues when guidelines allow
- Interview practice
- Support to attend interviews
- Job search support and self-marketing advice
- Work experience will be considered when guidelines allow
Participants are expected to commit to 6-8 hours per week for a maximum of 10 weeks.
This will include per week: 5 hours on-line training, one hour of 121 support as well as supported and targeted job search activity.
For more information, contact Isabel Howden on 07469 857 188 or email: email@example.com
This intervention offers 1:1 individualised support for participants nearest the labour market. It is designed to be flexible to suit client need, which is ascertained at an initial 121 call.