The Scottish Government’s Assisted Communication Team have been allocated Section 10 Grant Funding for the financial year 2021/22.
This funding is only available to Voluntary Organisations to develop social care services and promote social welfare in Scotland. Organisations should be registered as a charity with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR).
They are inviting new and innovative application proposals, which can clearly demonstrate how they will provide support to:
- the SEE HEAR Strategy, a strategic framework for meeting the needs of people with a sensory impairment in Scotland and/or;
- The Provision of Communication Equipment and Support legislation and the Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Vision for children and adults who have lost their voice, or have difficulty speaking to be enabled to participate in their communities and be fully included in society.
They have a particular interest in projects which relate to addressing the impacts of covid-19 and which support any recovery work.
Important, please note:
- Incomplete applications will not be considered (all question must be answered)
- Applications that fail to link to the programme of work described at question E1 will not be accepted.
- Signed and preferably audited financial statements for the current and previous year must be submitted alongside your application.
- The due diligence (Annex A) within the Grant Application form must be completed and submitted alongside the application
- All questions marked with a * will be scored by the moderators and assessed on that detail.
- Please restrict content to the word count specified in the application questions.
- The funding will be for the financial year 2021/22.
- Projects must be completed by the 31 March 2022.
- We will be happy to consider collaborative /partnership bids and would be pleased to see applications supporting partnership working.