LGS Administrator Salary £18,000 – £20,000
Let’s Get Sporty is a not for profit social enterprise based in Dumfries & Galloway. We provide young people with training, mentoring and employment opportunities through the delivery of sport and physical activity.
We also operate Lochvale House in partnership with The LGS Community Trust. We are seeking to recruit a full time Programme Administrator and Mentor to be based in our office in Lochvale House, Dumfries. The successful applicant will be required to work closely with our organisations Directors, mentors, sports coaches and team of young trainees.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisation skills and be able to manage a busy and varied workload. Ideally you will have experience of marketing, finance, working with others and recognise the importance of exceptional customer service. If you are enthusiastic, passionate about your work and interested in becoming a key member of our team visit www.letsgetsporty.com for more details on our organisation.
A letter of application and a CV should be emailed to email@example.com Closing Date: Friday April 23 (4.30pm) Interviews: w/c April 26
Job Title:- LGS Administrator Reports to:- Directors Responsible for:- Trainees Location :- Lochvale House, Dumfries (Some travel may be required) Working Hours – 8.30 – 4.30 Monday – Friday (Some flexibility may be required)
Job Purpose:- To provide administrative support to the directors and staff in the delivery of Let’s Get Sporty programmes. To provide support and mentoring to trainees. To ensure functionality of Let’s Get Sporty Office and service delivery.
● To organise, manage and resource the Let’s Get Sporty & Lochvale House office.
● To provide administrative support to directors and staff.
● To line manage, mentor and support trainees in accordance with organisational policy and procedures.
● To manage bookings and handle customer enquiries.
● To administer PVGs for all staff in accordance with policies and procedures.
● To adhere to existing financial and operating procedures and develop where appropriate.
● To carry out financial management tasks including invoicing, payments and banking.
● To administer databases.
● To support directors with funding applications & reporting.
● To ensure Health & Safety and legal requirements are adhered to.
● To develop and implement monitoring and evaluation protocols in accordance with funding and project requirements.
● Produce content for marketing and training materials
● Contribute to relevant maintenance and cleaning tasks as required
● Manage fleet/vehicles maintenance
● Co-ordinate events & meetings
● Any other duties deemed relevant to the post.
For any enquires please contact David Bradbiury on 07838909524.