Stranraer Development Trust is a registered charity and was set up to achieve sustainable regeneration of the community of Stranraer, addressing a range of economic, social, environmental and cultural issues that the town faces.
The Project Coordinator will support the Board of Trustees to deliver the Trust’s projects and develop other projects that support the Trust’s aims in addition to undertake all office management.
Full Time Post: Minimum one year
• Work collaboratively with Board members on key projects
• Develop a strategy to design Projects.
• Identify potential and appropriate funders for existing and future projects, including preparation and submission of applications and management of grant funding and funder reporting requirements.
• Manage volunteers for all projects with assistance, where appropriate, from key SDT staff.
• Manage all SDT staff, holidays, workloads, compliance.
• Co-ordinate social media activity, updating of Trust website and all Trust social media accounts.
• Preparation of press releases for Chairman of Trust.
• Identify and organise advertising opportunities for all projects.
• Keep up to date with new legislation and policy developments that could impact the work of the Trust, including Health and Safety, and report to Board
• To manage your own performance by delivering all outputs on schedule
• To volunteers ensuring delivery of projects on schedule
• Implementation and management of all administrative and financial tasks of Trust
• Delivery of monthly report for Board members
• Preparation of Funding Applications ensuring Board submission and approval.
• Monthly Report to Board Members on all project funding applications and their progress, including monetary funding applied for.
• Monthly Report to Board Members on projects progress including meeting updates
• Time Sheets reviewed and confirmed in order.
• Delivery of monthly report to Board members of all media and marketing activity
If you feel that you have the ability and passion to assist the board with exciting events and challenges, please send your CV by email only to Romano66@aol.com
Closing dates for applications is 4pm on Wednesday October 14. Interviews to be held Monday October 19. Employment commences Monday October 26.