Third Sector Dumfries and Galloway are currently looking for a Volunteer Officer.
The role of the volunteering officer is to work with the chief executive and operations manager to co-ordinate the planning and delivery of the TSDG volunteering strategy.
The volunteering officer will work as part of a team led by the operations manager. The team’s main responsibility is to deliver our core services in line with our business strategy and action plan.
The volunteering officer will be responsible, with the chief executive and operations manager, for developing and delivering a new volunteering strategy. The strategy will address:
- Why the support and encouragement of volunteering is a priority for TSDG
- The resources needed to achieve the strategy’s aims and objectives, including TSDG resources.
- How and where these resources will be deployed across D&G to deliver the volunteering strategy’s aims
- How TSDG will work in partnership with stakeholders to achieve goals
- Who will be responsible and accountable within TSDG for volunteering
- A timetable of activities with milestones and key events
The post will cover 21 hours, and the salary scale is £21,036 – £23,816 pro rata.
Closing date is 5pm Friday 22 February