Workshops will now be held to follow up on events that aimed to encourage people to apply for board positions with the new South of Scotland Enterprise.
The two in Dumfries will be held on Monday at Carmont House.
They are on a first come, first served basis and it does not matter if you were unable to attend either of the information events. Please cancel your registration if you are no longer able to make it.
Each workshop will cover:
- The public sector board application process
- How to complete the application form
- Help you think about how your skills are relevant
- The specifics of the SOSE role criteria
- The SOSE application timeline
No formal preparation or paperwork is required ahead of time and the approach will be informal and friendly. The session will be run by a member of charitable voluntary peer support network Changing the Chemistry with public sector board experience.