The successful Charity Funding Officer applicant will join a small team at Soul Soup, working 14 hours per week.
Duties will include:
• Securing funding from Trusts, Foundations and grant giving bodies to support Soul Soup projects.
• Assisting with banking and financial processes.
• Sourcing and applying for new funding for the Charity
• Maintaining and managing budget spreadsheet and funding gap analysis
• Assisting with banking and finances
• Processing invoices
• Monitoring bills and setting up direct debits
• Managing income from donations
• Developing and promoting marketing material for fundraising campaigns