Shaping the Future is the theme for The Scottish Union of Supported Employment’s latest conference which is being held on Tuesday April 30 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Glasgow.
Following on from the success at their last conference, SUSE are hoping that delegates will have another great experience and come together with colleages from all sectors.
This conference will include:
- A keynote address and Q&A from the Minister for Business, Fair Work and Skills, Jamie Hepburn MSP.
- A Fair Start Panel when we will be feeding back on research we have conducted with our members and providers and giving attendees the opportunity to share their views.
- An opportunity to shape the rollout of the Fairer Scotland: Employment Action Plan (led by Scottish Government’s Employability Team).
- Improve your digital messaging, ensuring your website is fit for purpose and your social media presence is effective.
- Making self employment work for people with disabilities.
- Challenging the reduction of employment services for people who experience sensory impairments.
- No One Left Behind – implications for future commissioning and disability employment provision (led by the Scottish Government’s Employability Team)
- Building partnerships between social enterprises and providers that create effective pathways to work for people with disabilities.
- Understanding the Inclusive Growth agenda and the implications for service commissioning.
You can get more information and book tickets at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/suse-annual-conference-2019-tickets-53947825398