Capability Scotland are searching for a Service Manager who will manage their team and will lead the way into new opportunities. You will ensure that our people continue to receive the exceptional, person-centred support they provide. As well as this, you will be a champion of the local community, with the curiosity, vision, and confidence to search for and nurture service growth.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is keen to implement innovation while maintaining a positive environment and service. This role is a real gift for someone who wants to put a vision into practice. For this role Capability Scotland are open to discussing some remote working or compressed hours.
Capability Scotland’s Dumfries & Galloway Service works with disabled people to engage with employment, education, volunteering and activities of their choice in their communities.
Job Title: Service Manager
Job Type: Adult Services
Job Location: Dumfries and Galloway
Service: Dumfries and Galloway
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 30 hours per week
Salary Details: £38,101.31 per annun (£30,892.95 for 30 hours)
Salary Band: £30000 +
Closing Date: 19 August 2019
Job Reference: CS190608
The ideal candidate
- You will be able to demonstrate passion for their work and a commitment to their0 values
- You will have exceptional leadership skills
- You will be committed to providing accessible services and understand the complexities this presents across Dumfries & Galloway
- Ideally, you will have managed a team in social care or similar setting
- You will be creative and solution-focused in your thinking
- You will have a good understanding of risk enablement
- Full Driving Licence (for candidates who have a disability that prevents them from having a driving licence alternative arrangements that achieve the same outcomes will be considered)