The Scottish Government has announced a second phase to the fund and pledged additional funding.
For Phase 2 of the Third Sector Resilience Fund, the guidance and criteria have been adapted to maximise the number of third sector organisations that benefit from it:
- Applicants must be at risk of or unable to cover essential costs within 12 weeks from the date of application
- The maximum grant amount awarded will be £75,000
- Funding requests must be for a three month period (previously four months)
- Eligible costs will be mostly limited to overheads and essential staff (administrative for example) who cannot be furloughed. Please visit the FAQs section for more detailed information
- All grant applications requesting £50,000 or more will be considered for a loan, a grant or a blended approach (part grant, part loan)
For more see: Third Sector Resilience Fund