Scotland’s Winter Festivals Funding programme is designed to support events that celebrate Scotland’s three unique national days – St Andrew’s Day, Hogmanay and Burns Night.
The programme aims to bring together communities and visitors from all over the world to celebrate Scotland’s heritage, traditions and modern culture through the best of Scottish music, food and drink, arts and entertainment.
Key Objectives of Scotland’s Winter Festivals fund:
- Deliver a programme of suppored events across Scotland to celebrate each landmark day
- Provide opportunities for people in Scotland to celebrate St Andrews Day, Hogmanay, and Burns Night
- Drive tourism visits from people in Scotland, the rest of the UK and internationally by demonstrating that Scotland is open for business during the winter period
- Promote and showcase Scotland as progressive, inclusive, welcoming and creative nation with a rich heritage and also highlighting our contribution to the world
- Engage, inspire and bring together communities across Scotland in the celebration of St Andrew’s Day, Hogmanay and Burns.
Application deadline: 5pm Wednesday July 10.
You can find out more here: http://www.eventscotland.org/funding/winter-festivals/