The RS MacDonald Charitable Trust provide around £3m in grants every year to charities working in Scotland. The Trust will consider applications for:
- revenue or capital costs
- project funding or core funding
- one off awards (small and main grants)
- multi-year awards for up to 3 years (main grants only)
The Trust is currently accepting applications to its Main Grants programme for charitable work that support its principal areas of interest:
- Tackling child abuse.
- Visual impairment.
- Neurological conditions .
- Medical research (into the causation, prevention, or treatment of neurological conditions, visual impairment or sight loss).
- Animal welfare.
Registered charities based in Scotland can apply if their main focus is aligned with the Trust’s charitable objects. Funding is available to any size of organisation, however, the level of reserves will be taken into consideration when accessing applications.
Child Welfare, Medical Research, Visual Impairment and Sight Loss, Neurological Conditions – September 23
Animal Welfare – March 9
Full Details on the RS MacDonald Charitable Trust – https://www.rsmacdonald.com/our-grants/