Community Action through Engagement and Participation Network (CAPE) is providing free training in Stranraer.
This training is for people with a remit or interest in engaging with communities to find out local views and ideas.
The dates to attend are Monday (4th), Tuesday (5th) and Friday (8th) of November. It will be held at the Millennium Centre from 10am-4pm each day.
What is Participatory Appraisal?
• A method of conducting action research
• A toolkit of community development approaches and methods that can be used to engage and support local people to find out about what people feel about their communities
• To identify potential solutions to address community needs and aspirations
Free training for participants who can:
• Attend 3 full days of training and carry out an observed PA activity in the community between the training days.
• Become an active member of CAPE. This involves attending quarterly meetings and carrying out at least one piece of PA activity for CAPE each year
• Become registered as either an Associate of Full Member of the CLD Standards Council of Scotland
Limited spaces available so book your space now: Tel: 01387 269161; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org