Welcome to Compass Broker Ltd, Compass is a new and exciting Self Directed Support Broker Service, with offices in Dumfries and Stranraer.
We have been successful in securing Scottish Government funding for 2.5 years to provide a SDS Broker Service and support to all social care users, across the region.
Compass SDS Broker Ltd is based at Compass House, Afton Drive, Summerhill, Dumfries DG2 9ES. Our small but professional and enthusiastic team consists of
Kate Hardie: – SDS Manager.
Liz Robertson: – Link Practitioner, Dumfries and surrounding areas.
Jess Wright: – Link Practitioner, Dumfries and surrounding areas.
Rebecca Boss: – Link Practitioner, Stranraer area and Administration Assistant.
Stacey Cassidy: – Administration Assistant.
Self- Directed Support (SDS) is about people being in control of the support they need to live the life they choose. You may have heard of this as being referred to as Personalisation or a Personal Budget.
A SDS Award may be available to you, after you have under taken a Social Work Needs Assessment, with your allocated worker.
Compass SDS Broker Ltd can
- Help you to choose the support which best suits your needs and then make the arrangements for you, based on what matters to you and what you need, what you want to change and what you want to achieve.
- Support you to manage your SDS payments, or help you manage your payments on your behalf.
- Help you identify and make use of circles of support in your community.
- Manage your Personal Assistants Timesheets and Payroll on your behalf.
- Support you to Live the Life You Create.
- We are launching new Peer Groups services for SDS clients and Personal Assistants across the region.
- We are also the first Broker in Dumfries & Galloway to have a Personal Assistants Data Base.
Compass SDS Broker Ltd staff are happy for you to contact our Dumfries office on 01387 270660 to make general enquiries about our services or arrange to meet with you and your family within your own home.