Every year, the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) holds events across the country to give charity trustees and staff the opportunity to hear about their latest developments, meet the staff and board and have a chance to ask questions.
In the 2019 round of events OSCR will discuss a range of topics, including:
- who they are and what they do
- key updates for charity trustees
- trustee recruitment
- the latest guidance.
The events are FREE to attend. You should only book a place if you are making your attendance a priority due to the limited spaces available.
To book a place, and meet the Scottish Charity Regulator, click on the links below.
- Strathpeffer Pavilion, Strathpeffer – Tuesday, 14 May 2019 from 09:30 to 12:15
- Park Inn, Aberdeen – Wednesday, 29 May 2019 from 13:15 to 16:00
- Marine Hotel, Troon – Tuesday, 25 June 2019 from 13:15 to 16:00
- Carnegie Conference Centre, Dunfermline – Wednesday, 28 August 2019 from 13:15 to 16:00
- Wheatley Academy, Glasgow – Wednesday, 25 September 2019 from 13:15 to 16:00
- The Ben Nevis Hotel, Fort William – Tuesday, 01 October 2019 from 09:30 to 12:15.