The Lintel Trust provide grants of up to £2,000 to projects that will deliver positive outcomes for beneficiaries in Scotland.
The trust focus on the the following aims:
- Older people are more able to remain in their homes and live independently
- Increased digital participation by older people including access to the internet and the skills to make the most of digital platforms
- Life circumstances of older people are improved including activities aimed at reducing loneliness
- People from black and minority ethnic communities have improved opportunities to participate and receive the support they need to engage fully in community life
- Reduction of the impact of homelessness and improved opportunities for homeless people with a focus on single person households
- Improved opportunities for people with disabilities to participate and receive the support they need to live independently and engage fully in community life
- Improved mental health and wellbeing of individuals
To be eligible for a grant from the Lintel Trust your project must come under one of the following categories:
- Provision of services to older people to enable them to continue living at home
- Provision of services promoting digital participation and access to online services to digitally excluded individuals and groups
- Provision of services improving opportunities for socially isolated people to participate and engage in community life
- Improving opportunities for homeless people (with a focus on single person households) to receive the support they need to live independently in a secure home and engage in community life
- Improving opportunities for people with disabilities to participate and receive the support they need to live independently and engage in community life
In addition, the Lintel Trust are a housing charity so:
- The project must relate to providing or supporting independent living in a secure home, or
- The project must be run by or closely involve a housing association, or
- The project must aim to improve people’s housing, standard of living or local community.
The next deadline for applications is Tuesday October 22 with the next deadline being Tuesday January 21.
Further details can be found on their website – https://linteltrust.org.uk/apply-for-funding/