The European Commission’s Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) has a funding programme. This funding programme is called LIFE and it divided into two sub-progeammes, one for environment, and one for climate action.
The Environment sub-programme is split up into multiple projects:
- Traditional Projects:
- Nature and Biodiversity – This funds nature conservation projects in particular in the areas of biodiversity, habitats and species.
- Environment and resource efficiency – This co-finances projects in the environmental sector in particular in the areas of air, chemicals, green and circular economy, industrial accidents, marine and coastal management, noise, soil, waste, water, and the urban environment.
- Environmental governance and information – programme supports projects in the areas of awareness raising, environmental training and capacity building, legislative compliance and enforcement, knowledge development and public and stakeholder participation.
- Integrated Projects – Large-scale projects implement environmental plans or strategies required by specific EU laws.
- Preparatory Projects – these address specific needs for the development and implementation of EU environmental policy and law.
- Technical Assistance – these provide action grants and financial support to help applicants prepare integrated projects.
Anyone registered in the EU can apply, and you can apply as a single organisation or as part of a partnership.
More information on the programme – https://ec.europa.eu/easme/en/section/life/life-environment-sub-programme
More information on who can apply – https://ec.europa.eu/easme/en/section/life/life-who-can-apply
How to apply – https://ec.europa.eu/easme/en/section/life/life-how-apply