LGBT Youth Scotland is currently looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable volunteers to support its youth groups and other exciting areas of work in various locations across Dumfries and Galloway.
Do you have:
• An awareness of LGBT identities?
• Knowledge of issues affecting young people?
• A good awareness of boundaries?
• A good sense of humour
If so, they would love you to go and chat to them about joining their volunteer team.
They can offer you:
• Enhancement of existing skills, knowledge and experience
• Full induction training, and a range of wider training
• A named line manager responsible for your support and supervision
• Join a vibrant and enthusiastic team
• Out-of-pocket expenses reimbursed
• Social opportunities
They are committed to promoting human rights and the dignity of each human being, including equality of opportunity regardless of sexual orientation, gender or transgender identity, age, race, disability, religion or belief and socio-economic status.
They work to ensure that services are accessible and young people’s experience and outcomes are positive and that there is an inclusive working environment for all staff and volunteers.
For more information and to apply online, please visit lgbtyouth.org.uk/volunteer