Thinking around leadership and what it means to successfully lead your organisation within the wider landscape of Integration is changing.
Health and Social Care leaders and senior managers are increasingly expected to embrace uncertainty; to adopt a collaborative and inclusive approach to service planning and decision making; and to encourage diverse views and constructive challenge from across the system.
Wednesday October 30, COSLA Conference Centre, Central Edinburgh
With a mix of presentations, interviews and roundtable discussions, this one-day conference will bring together leaders and senior managers from across the sector to explore:
• The key pressures facing those who lead health and social care services in Scotland
• The leadership skills required to survive and succeed
• The role of leadership in driving effective collaborative working across and between agencies
• The challenges to achieving change and the role of leadership in building a collective ethos
• The value in developing a culture of empathy, compassion and empowerment
Keynote speakers confirmed so far
David Williams, Director of Delivery, Health & Social Care Integration, The Scottish Governmen
Allison Trimble, Senior Leadership and Organisational Development Consultant, The Kings Fund
Dr David Caesar, Head of Leadership and Talent Management – Health Workforce, Leadership and Service Reform Directorate, The Scottish Government
More details – including the full conference outline, background information on speakers and the rates to attend – can be found on the event webpage https://policyhubscotland.co.uk/events/health-and-social-care-role-of-leadership-conference/
Register early…an early bird discount is available for this event. Guarantee your place to attend by completing your booking by Friday 23 August and enjoy 20% off the cost of your tickets.