Interfaith Scotland has announced its latest line-up of training courses next year in Glasgow.
All are half day courses and cost £40 per head. The venue for all is their dialogue space in Flemington House, 110 Flemington Street, Springburn, Glasgow.
The line-up of courses is:
- Thursday Feb 13, 1pm – 4.30pm: ‘3 mottos to guide our approach to equality, diversity and inclusion’
- Tuesday Mar 10, 1pm – 4.30pm: ‘Interpreting culture – improving cross-cultural communication’
- Wednesday Apr 22, 1pm – 4.30pm: ‘Working with people from diverse religions and beliefs’
- Thursday May 7, 1pm – 4.30pm: ‘Organising interfaith events and enabling dialogue’
- Tuesday Jun 2, 1pm – 4.30pm: ‘3 mottos to guide our approach to equality, diversity and inclusion’
For more information go to https://interfaithscotland.org/get-involved/training
And to book places – www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/interfaith-scotland-16811469249
If you have any questions please contact Jamie Spurway on firstname.lastname@example.org