An event designed for those working with and offering opportunities to young people will take place next year to explore new ways of working, develop skills and share good practice.
The Get Together will be held on Saturday March 7 and will gather organisations and individuals involved in the sector from across Dumfries and Galloway.
The organisers are now keen to find out what attendees would like to explore during planned workshops.
A wide range of topics are being considered, including those below, but a wish list is being sought from these and any other suggestions.
Suggested topics are:
- Funding for work with young people – meet key funders
- Recruiting volunteer youth workers
- Involving young people in planning and running events
- Involving young people in sport and physical activity
- Understanding Child Sexual Exploitation
- Video skills for youth groups
- Simple tools for 1:1 support for young people
- Transgender inclusion and support
- Hate Crime and young people
- Conflict resolution skills
Please pass on any thoughts by responding to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday November 15.