This Small Action Fund is an opportunity for groups of young people to apply for up to £250 to create, develop and complete their own local project promoting gambling education and prevention.
Who can apply?
- Applications from groups of young people aged 12-25 in youth groups in Scotland.
- You can apply for a grant of minimum £80, maximum £250.
- The grant will have to be used to cover the costs of the development and delivery of activity and resources related to increasing the understanding of gambling-related issues among young people.
- The project will have to be completed within 5 months of receiving the grant.
How to apply?
- Download this form containing all the details of this opportunity, the Application Form and the Terms and Conditions.
- To apply, a completed Application Form and a signed copy of the Terms and Conditions must be submitted by the 7th of December at 5pm, to Fast Forward.
- For any question, please contact Fast Forward at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 554 4300.