Climate Challenge Development Grants are available in 2019/20 to help Scottish community-led organisations to scope out a potential climate action project.
- enable community-led organisations to develop ideas for a climate change action project which would support low-carbon behaviour changes;
- increase climate literacy and reduce carbon emissions;
- assist in progressing to a full CCF Grant application or similar activities for another funder;
- organise a community consultation event and survey work;
- engage a consultant or advisor to support project development;
- cover expenses associated with visit(s) to other projects/organisations;
- develop a low-carbon project idea;
- host an event using the Scottish Government’s Climate Conversation toolkit.
The maximum available is £500 per organisation with five deadlines throughout 2019.
Deadlines for the Climate Challenge Development Grants:
- May 24
- June 14
- July 19
- August 16
- September 13
Full details can be found on the Keep Scotland Beautiful website.