A new women’s service in Scotland has been launched to support women who are involved in selling or exchanging sexual activity online.
The Click service’s approach is harm reduction therefore hoping to support women to access sexual health services, advice on safety tips and welfare advice.
The service can offer:
• Online outreach through a live chat facility which women can access for any reason.
• One-to-one specialist support with a local Click women’s worker in their area.
• Support map on the www.click.scot/ website listing local support services across Scotland.
• Opportunities for women to become involved in shaping future services.
• A platform for women to share their experiences.
Click is funded for two years by the tampax tax fund and aims to cover most of the local authority areas in Scotland.