Service Coordinator (Full Time – 37 Hours) – Stewartry and Newton Stewart: Salary £26,766 – £29,159
Main duties and responsibilities – Support to people who use services too:
- ensure the provision of support and assistance in accordance with their support plans and the service aims.
- work in line with and promoting the SSSC Codes of Practice and the relevant Care Standards.
- be responsible for both directly undertaking initial and on-going assessments of people we support and of overseeing team members to do so.
- manage staff to advise people we support in accordance with the service aims.
- deliver or oversee key work for a person or people who have complex or multiple needs.
- maintain professional confidentiality and boundaries at all times both with people being supported and and with the team.
- support and assist people who we support in crisis situations, and/or manage a physical risk or behaviour likely to cause incidents, in accordance with the support plan or service protocol.
- travel within the service area you are contracted for and supporting the travel and transportation of people who we support in accordance with their support plan (mobility, own car, service vehicles, public transport etc).
- have an good understanding of the causes and effects of social exclusion as is relevant to the service and area in which you work.
- promote peer work and the value of lived experience through providing support to peer support workers, TPS connects and volunteers.
For more click HERE.
A kitchen/volunteer coordinator is sought for charity Kate’s Kitchen in Annan. Job Description 20 Hours per week, Tuesday – Friday • Lead, instruct and facilitate volunteers in kitchen and café area • Recruit and develop new and existing volunteers • … read more
Job Description for SUpport Worker at Kate’s Kitchen in Annan. 15 hours per week, Tuesday – Friday • Provide a responsive, effective and high quality, support service to our service users • Support service users to use local services and … read more
Summerhill Community Centre are recruiting two youth workers to help deliver activities, workshops and holiday programmes with young people. 2 Year Post (from April 2020) £9 per hour 16 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work. Each ideal candidate … read more
Summerhill Community Centre are recruiting a Training Development Co-ordinator to help create and deliver a needs led Volunteer Training Programme. 2 Year Post. (starting April 2020) From £12 per hour 20 hours per week The successful candidate will also plan … read more
Summerhill Community Centre are recruiting a Food Co-ordinator to help manage the existing projects and help plan, develop and deliver new exciting food projects. Two Year Post. (starting April 2020) From £9 per hour 32 hours per week – Job … read more
The youth arts coordinator is responsible for the development and delivery of CatStrand’s Youth Arts year round programme of creative development for young people aged 4-25 in the Glenkens and wider region. The role sits within Glenkens Community and Arts … read more
The Midsteeple Quarter in Dumfries is looking for a motivated person with great administrative and organisational skills to join the team, making a real difference in Dumfries. Midsteeple Quarter is an exciting community-led town centre regeneration, which has gained national … read more
The Crichton Trust is currently seeking a Chief Operating Officer to lead The Trust through a period of unprecedented growth and development. Salary £53,560 + Benefits If you are excited by a vision for The Crichton to become a world-renowned … read more
The Board of Dumfries YMCA and Dumfries YMCA SCIO are seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Facilities and Services Manager to manage, further develop and expand the exciting work currently being developed at its new centre in North West Dumfries. … read more