Dalbeattie Community Initiative is recruiting a Dalbeattie Ebike Project Coordinator on a six-month part time contract (possible extension for further 12months – funding dependent).
An exciting opportunity to work with the volunteer development team. The role will be to coordinate delivery, promotion and give administrative support to the project in Dalbeattie and the surrounding area. You will be the central contact for all aspects of the project and volunteers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To be the main day to day contact for the Dalbeattie Ebike Project.
• Coordinate the volunteers; development team and cycle trainers.
• Organise and manage training of volunteers.
• Develop and manage administration and booking system for the scheme.
• Develop and manage marketing strategy for the project to connect with the wider community.
• Collection and analysis of participation data.
• Support the development team to evaluate, promote and grow the scheme.
• Coordinate and manage maintenance and repair of the ebike fleet.
• Research and source future funding streams for continuation of the project.
• Continue to develop working relationships with key partners to enhance the project.
• Work closely with other DCI employee/volunteers to link to other projects and events.
• Carry out any other duties, which may reasonably be required to fulfil DCI’s objectives.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Experience in a supervisory/management role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
• Ability to deliver outcomes within timeframes.
• Ability to promote services using a range of tools including web-based.
• Enthusiasm and commitment.
• Energetic and proactive.
• Interest in cycling and active travel.
•Community development and partnership building skills desirable.
For the full description or to apply contact Michelle McRobert at email@example.com tel:01556612518