Voluntary Arts Scotland have released their updated version of Cash for Culture.
This publication is a guid to fundraising for voluntary creative groups.
The guide covers eveything you need to know about fundraising as well as useful tools and organisations you should use to aid your fundraising activities.
- Details of major funders and trusts
- Alternative ways to fundraise, such as through Crowdfunding
- Examples of how other cultural groups raise money
- What’s available in your local area across Scotland
- How to make the most of Corporate Social Responsibility (large supermarkets and banks etc)
- Information on Sponsorship, pro bono and in-kind support
You can get digital copies of this publication by visiting the voluntary arts scotland website –https://www.voluntaryarts.org/cash-for-culture-updated
Third Sector Dumfries and Galloway also have hard copies available at our offices and roadshows.