The CAF Tourle Foundation Fund seeks to award grants to local charitable organisations delivering services for local people in all parts of the UK.
This 10 year programme is funded through the generosity of a £4.5m legacy left for CAF to distribute for this purpose.
Organisations must be able to evidence that the project will be delivered to local people, whilst demonstrating the need and difference it will make.
The target audience for the fund are small place based charitable organisations who provide a service to the heart of their community.
Organisations applying must:
- be applying for up to £5,000
- be providing a service to the heart of your community
- be a community charitable organisation whose reach is within a localised catchment area
- be able to demonstrate the need of the project
- have an annual income below £100,000
- have charitable aims and objectives
- operate within the UK
- complete the project a year from the date of award.
Find out more – https://www.cafonline.org/charities/grantmaking/the-caf-tourle-foundation-fund#tab3