UK Community Foundations is seeking applications from Black, Asian and from minority ethnic (BAME) led infrastructure organisations to access the new B.A.M.E Infrastructure Fund.
Grants between £5,000 – £20,000 over a maximum of three months are available.
Applicants will need to clearly but simply demonstrate the work that the grant will fund, including but not limited to:
- Awareness-raising via marketing and communications
- Mentoring/supporting of groups through the local Community Foundation application process
- Support with monitoring and reporting
- Provision of micro grants to enable applications for NET funding through community foundations
- Building relationships to help community foundations identify and address barriers to funding BAME-led organisations and communities
Applications will be considered by an independent panel every week and awards made as quickly as possible thereafter.
The panel will award grants as applications are received from an open call on a rolling basis.
For more information: https://www.ukcommunityfoundations.org/news-article/bame-infra-fund