Dumfries and Galloway Arts Festival (DGAF) is recruiting a new Project and Communications Manager
Dumfries and Galloway Arts Festival is the largest rural Performing Arts Festival in Scotland. It has been running a highly successful Festival each May since 1979. In addition to the Festival, it now works with a network of local promoters, venues and community groups to provide high quality performances all year round, under the banner Dumfries and Galloway Arts Live.
Job Title: Project and Communications Manager
Hours of work: Full-time (35 hours per week). 18 Month Fixed Term Contract in the first instance.
Location: Dumfries and Galloway Arts Festival Office, Gracefield Arts Centre, Dumfries
Responsible to: General Manager.
Responsible for: Freelance Staff
We are seeking to recruit a pro-active individual for our new Project and Communications Manager role, they will work closely with the General Manager to deliver high profile, quality local and national press and media campaigns for its Festival and year-round touring programme Arts Live.
The Successful candidate is required to have the following key skills
- Develop and implement the communications strategies for all DGAF platforms
- Audience development and databases
- Monitoring and assessment of projects
- Experience in preparing brochure and marketing collateral
- Full driving licence and access to a car
- Press and marketing experience both on and off-line
- Excellent administrative, organisational and interpersonal skills
- A good knowledge of the contemporary performing arts scene
- Excellent communications and digital media skills
- Working with online media channels and website maintenance and development
- Knowledge of the region
If you wish to be considered for the post and would like an information and application pack, please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is: 5pm on Thursday October 31.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday November 13 in Dumfries, 2pm onwards.