The Robertson Trust have published their latest annual review.
The review includes a geographical breakdown of all awards issued in 2018-19 with Dumfries and Galloway receiving over £500,000.
The Robertson Trust is the largest independent grant making Trust in Scotland and has awarded over £250 million to Scottish charities since 1961. Our mission is to improve the quality of life and realise the potential of Scotland’s people and communities – inspired by the example of our founders, the Robertson Sisters. In particular, we focus on the health, social and educational inequalities prevalent in Scotland.
Key information from this year’s Review includes:
- £18,004,500 awarded to 579 charities through our Open Awards
- £1,870,000 invested in our Journey to Success programme, which supported 631 scholars in 2018/19
- 9 live social impact programmes within our thematic areas of interest
- 27 third sector tenants in Robertson House, Glasgow, our first charity hub…
- …which will shortly be followed by our new 30,000 sq ft hub in Stirling
Full information on the report, including a summary video, can be found here: http://www.therobertsontrust.org.uk/news/annual-review-2018-19-launched